This information will help you to choose a financial adviser that best suits your needs. It will also provide some useful information about the financial adviser that you choose.
It is important that you read this document
What sort of adviser am I?
I am a registered financial adviser. I can give you advice about
- Home loan & Personal Loan
- Property Investment & Development lending
- Business & Commercial lending
- Debt Consolidation.
What should you do if something goes wrong?
If you have a problem, concern, or complaint about any part of my service, please tell me so I can try to fix the problem. You may contact our internal disputes service by telephoning 021903421, by email [email protected], or in writing to Level 5, 10/14 Lorne Street, Auckland CBD
If we cannot agree on how to resolve the issue, you can contact FSCL. This service will cost you nothing, and will help us resolve any disagreements. You can contact FSCL by emailing [email protected], calling FSCL on 0800 347 257, or in writing to PO BOX 5967, Wellington
How am I regulated by the Government?
You can check that I am a registered financial adviser at http://www.fspr.govt.nz . The Financial Markets Authority regulates financial advisers. Contact the Financial Markets Authority for more information, including financial tips and warnings.
You can report information or complain about my conduct to the Financial Markets Authority, but in the event of a disagreement, you may choose to first use the dispute resolution procedures described above (under “What should you do if something goes wrong?”).
Fee and clawback
- A.W Consulting may charge a fee for work completed for you which does not attract a commission. This fee will be agreed in advance with you before A.W Consulting undertakes any work and will be invoiced to you upon completion of the work or, in the case of ongoing work, at the end of each month.
- You acknowledge and agree that certain commissions may be clawed back by lenders if a client re-finances or repays a loan or a similar event occurs within a minimum period specified by the lender. In the event that A.W Consulting receives a claw back of any commission paid you agree that you will, following provision of an invoice by A.W Consulting, pay A.W Consulting for the clawed back amount specified in the invoice. Claw back is typically based on a graduated scale from 100%up to 12 months from completion of full loan drawdown to 0% after 24 months. This structure is an indication only and can vary from lender to lender.
- You acknowledge that A.W Consulting may make payments to persons who refer clients or customers to A.W Consulting. Any such payments will be made at the sole and absolute discretion of A.W Consulting and are not detrimental to A.W Consulting clients.
- A.W Consulting reserves the right to recover from you all expenses and legal costs incurred by A.W Consulting (including solicitor/client costs and debt collector’s costs) in relation to obtaining or seeking to obtain remedy of default in payment by you and the enforcement of the contract
I, Alex Wang, declare that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information contained in this disclosure statement is true and complete and complies with the disclosure requirements in the Financial Advisers Act 2008 and the Financial Advisers (Disclosure) Regulations 2010.